Advisors' Workshop Resources
This page is dedicated to resources presented and shared at our annual Advisors' Workshop. Rather than collating a bunch of handouts, we present these resources here for easy viewing and downloading. Most are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Ideas Presented & Shared
Click on a link below to obtain links to resources from our recent Advisors' Workshops...
Under Construction - will be looking for past files :)
We would like to thank over 50 advisors who attended our third annual Advisors' Workshop on March 13, 2017.
Large Group Presentations
- Planning For Success - Wendy Sitzler
- It Ain't No Dog & Pony Show - Lou Miller
- LTC: Why Your Students Need To BE THERE - Pam Freund & Joan Preztunik
- School Spirit & Service - Ken Shulack
- Fundraising - Phil Stewart
- Working With Your Administration - Denis Mulroony
- Tech to Promote & Communicate - Kellen Burke & Alex Conte
- NJASC & Award Programs: Get Recognition! - Joe Fasanella
Ideas Shared by Attendees
- ABA Spring Social - Summit HS
- Birthday Locker Recognition - Neptune HS
- Christmas Giving Project - Hammonton HS
- Clean Communities - Logan Township MS
- Dodge Ball - Manasquan Elementary School
- Fundraising Ideas - Mercer County Technical Schools Health Sciences Academy
- Interact Activities - Riverside HS
- Meet The Leaders - Walter F. Robinson Community School
- Soup-er Bowl - Frank Antonides MS
- Spirit Makeup - Memorial HS
- Volleyball Night - Brooklawn MS
- Zombie Run - Franklin HS
Keep them coming! Thank you to everyone who presented and shared ideas at our 2017 Advisors' Workshop!